cpu o/c

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
ok i got my video card o/c thread but i want to know howt o over clock my cpu. Its a intel celeron 2.7ghz and i would like to try for the 3.0ghz mark. The motherboard is the AOpen AX4SPB-UN. Im hoping someone can guide me step-by-step or find a link that describes how to overclock my cpu. I'm planning on getting a new one soon anyway so i figure ill try for as much power as i can right now.

Dont bother.. Celerons generate WAY TO MUCH HEAT WHEN YOU OVERCLOCK THEM!! Do not try it, you will regreat it, plus, a 300MHz increase on a Celeron will not effect much at all. Keep it the way it is.

ok i guess ill just stick to the 2.7ghz until i get my 3.2ghz p4, which hopefully wont be much longer

i just bought this motherboard not to long ago, i was thinking i would go for the athlon 64 3500+ and 2x pci-e 6600gt's and then some better ram but i dont feel like putting a bunch of money into this thing right now...plus i want to buy a 4-wheeler so i'd rather have that than some crazy computer...plus im only 15 so its not very easy for me to just get money...i can only make it when theres no snow

Back
Top Bottom