"Xenon" Codename for XBox 2

The xbox 2 will three 3.5ghz cpus, each sharing 1mb l2 cache!!!! HAlf life 2 would fly on this console especially woth the 500mhz ati r520 gpu!!!

Yeah, but I'm mainly worried about playback capabilites...since I'm the owner of the first gen Xbox. Since Xbox Gen1 games were designed to run specifically nVIDIA, so they might not have palyback capabilites. ATI ran into that problem, since it would be hard to make it use ATI when the games are designed with nVIDIA.

Nintendo Revolution will pwn! Screens on the controllers, and DUAL G5 PROCESSORS!! YEHA!! Umm, PS3 and Nin Rev will pwn "Xenon" like I have said. Both of them use BluRay, allowing up to 56GB on a single layer disk. XBOX2 is still DVD, meaning it is way behind, and cant even have THX2 HD Audio 5.1-7.1 Coding, since that takes up 3GB by itself, not leaving much room for the game...

Ok, It doesn't matter about systems, my point here is BluRay technology. Microsoft is impaling themselves by not including it in their new system, otherwise, I would say yes to it, but since it doesn't have it and Microsoft wants to be so hasty, I do not recommend nor support it. Nintendo is gonna pwn the market again soon enough, just wait and see.

Apparently not, they have over 300 licenses, 45 of those on release!! Capcom, Atari, Bungie (who knows what that will be???) , LionHead, EA (of course), SEGA, Namco, and Activision to name only a few. It should be one hell of a system. We will see at E3!! OHOOHOO!!, Cant wait!!

What's the Nintendo Revolution? if it's a new console from Nintendo here's hoping that they do good in the console wars....

Back
Top Bottom