need help chosing video card

I had dual 6800GTs for about 3 weeks! Then it blew up, I had one of the defective ASUS A8N-SLi MOBOS.... :( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I miss my baby!! Had an FX-55 as well!!

man if i were you amd zen i would have a watertight, secure, alarmed, infared laser, guard dogged room made for your computer, you spend enough on it

LOL not to mention a Titanium plated case, thats air-tight, vaccum sealed while using phase-change coolers for teh CPU and GPU.

LMAO!! No, plasma cooling!! MUHAHAHH! And screw guard dogs (as if my dogs were not enough...) I would use death robots with katanas for arms, and laser death beam eyes... That would pwn, and the case would not be just Titanium, it would be Galavanized Reinforced Steel, Titantium, Tungsten core, with a Platitnum coating, now that would pwn!!

LOL plasma cooling? plasma would completely melt your comp. Its sooooo hot...

lol imaginative? that would rule though...or you could always get the best security ever...the fat bitchy lady next door...shes so fat she'll block any water coming in while keeping people out with her fat and stink and the fat smothers the case making it nice and snug!

Back
Top Bottom