What got everybody into Programming?

Yeah; I got into programming because it just makes sense for me - its what I've always been able to do and best at. Its Maths with synax.

I'm writing a Bulletin Board :D Its quite fun. It is nice to complete things and know they're helping somebody, even if its you :D

i started programming in the summer of my 9th grade year and i took a visual basic class, visual basic.net as it happens to be, and i must say, i learned a heck of a lot!

it was a life and death situation....some friends were put in a garbage compactor by an evil warlord. i had to reprogram it in 30 seconds before my friends were crushed. nothing like extreme pressure to get me reading all those programming books that just happened to be lying around :)

Lol; at least when you know how to reprogram it to open, you can reprogram it to close when the friends you like are out, and those you don't are still getting out :D

whenever we get a load of math homework that is almost all the same (and takes hours) i'll make a small program that lets you input the data and boom.......HOMEWORK COMPLETE!

Back
Top Bottom