I wrote Dell a Letter!! I kid you Not!!

No there not told to do that.

And the complains are pointless if people wanna buy from dell well they can not saying i would but good luck to dell they are not breaking the law!
And without companies like dell and microsoft in the USA its economy wouldnt thrive as much!

Hey i saw a documentry on how customer service calls were going to India and they are told to speak like Americans (They go through training!)

Okay I understand that Dell does market computers that are low end. But that is what they are meant for. People who just want to use them for low-end purposes such as surfing the net. They are a company, and their business model is up to an adequate level to federal standards in the United States. People also don't seem to understand Dell does provide jobs here in the US. Outsourcing is widely misunderstood, and it can bring in a lot of money into the US and create better jobs here. Lets face it, outsourcing creates far more jobs back at home then it loses.

to be honest i think dell arent botherd about your letter AMD, its stupid what you wrote its not just that people buy there computer off dell for 2 reasons, INTERNET and DVD BURNING i think dell is cheap and crap but i like the flat screens my mum just brought a pc of dell she aint into gaming AMD ZEN she likes to surf the internet.

LOL i dont belive you dell is for internet not gaming. lol omg.

lol im just interested in what they will reply with that is if they do reply

I hope they do! But if not, I just wrote it since I was bored, I don't care what they think! BTW, Dell does advertise the XPS as a GAMING PC, and they say it is one of the best. The thing is a piece of sh*t!! Dell suks, even their PCs for "surfing the net" suck. Worthless, and not worth the money, get a Gateway or HP,they run better.

Back
Top Bottom