Fav Browser

LOL yeah! The only bad thing about Firefox is the slightly longer load time when you load your first page compared to IE(takes about 1-2 seconds).

Firefox is elite (1337 if your a noob) i just got it and some plug ins like flashgot and foxytunes and its all good!

Netscape is great i dont know why its not getting recognized like it should, no pop-ups, or spyware for real. Just a little slower than IE, but i love it!! I quit using IE to many holes, i dont know about now with the sp2? it might have improved.

Netscape is the evil of the world.. WTF do you mean.. It is full of weird hacks and viruses, and is terribly inefficient.. But you are entitled to your own opinion I guess. W/E :)

I dont know when the last time u used it was, but for me
netscape= No pop-ups, no infections. I have not had but MABYE 2 popups from when i got it to now 1 month.

Internet Explorer is ok. Never had a problem with it. The only thing I hate is when I'm searching a website in my Address Toolbar (AutoComplete feature), Internet Explorer automatically switches over to that website and didn't give me time to look at the other websites in that drop down list.

Back
Top Bottom