Gallery: Cases

Lian Li is good for the one who is not looking for looks but just performance. I struck a balance when choosing the Raidmax one.

Hmmm...I like Lian Li cases... the construction and internal organization is very high quality.

they have good cases far as quality but they are a tad bland for me. Im gonna get a thermaltake damier blue one. he he mabye.... been seiing alot of neet ones too.

I need a flashy but not cheap one.

yah it really is. except for the clear side panel. the apple g5 dont got one of them. unless you like that apple look.

AMD ZEN said:
Yeah, Lian Li are REALLY REALLY HIGH QUALITY, and are HEAVY! They are made from 2Gauge Aluminum! That means that they can take a 9mm bullet from 100ft! Tough mother fuc**rs. I need more flashy presentation as well.. I like the Thermaltake Shark alot as well.

See Here-
http://www.newegg.com/app/Showimage.../11-133-143-12.jpg&CurImage=11-133-143-14.jpg

The Shark seems to fit my specifications and does seem to be nice... but I already bought what I bought. :)

That last case that looks like a G5 is a total turn off.. the front side with all those little holes and stuff... ughh... some people think Apple G5s have such a clean look and such.. I think their gross. And you know how particular I'm about presentation (sheesh how gay lol).

Back
Top Bottom