need help chosing video card

dude........Since you apologized, i'll let it pass,
but you seriously were being retarded.

But nice score.
15k, damn. wish i had that performance.

LMAO! That is my sises... Wait till I get my system up and running, Ill push on 20K easy. Ill post screenie when I am ready. Wasn't being retarded, just forgetful man... I mean, I set the damn thing up, just forgot about SLi in it.

Hey since you can afford so much awesome hardware, you mind donating some old stuff to me?

yea, but you saying a 6600gt is better than a 6800 vanilla is pretty stupid. cause it's not. And vanilla 6800's can be run in SLI mode too.

BTW, does anybody know IF, Nvidia is working on making AGP boards SLI compatible??? Cause that would be a dream come true.

They are not, and will not. That would force AGP to use 4X bus, and that would suck. Plus, the PCIe bus allows for those interconnects, it is impossible. SLi on PCIe forces both cards to run in PCIe 8X mode, not 16X each. Still, it pwns all. Sry Alvino, I sell my old PCs to some of my friends that live in Speedway, and some other friends that just want them, I don't give stuff away. Even to you :D , SRY buddy!

alvino said:
Hey since you can afford so much awesome hardware, you mind donating some old stuff to me?

hey!! i need better hardware more than you!! LOL yeah anyway still trying to save up for a 6800 GT grrr.

TibsBeatAll said:
You are running 2 6600GT's in SLI mode???

Dude, omg. omg.

How can you compare TWO 6600GT's to ONE 6800.

Wow, this argument was so pointless.
WHY WOULD YOU EVEN COMPARE TWO VIDEO CARDS TO ONE AND SAY ONE SUCKS.

DUDE ARE YOU KIDDING????

I would compare them, 2 6600GTs costs roughly the same as a 6800. and performs better right now, letalone when the chipsets get better. Also, why someone would buy a 6800 instead of a 6800GT is beyond me, not that much diff in price and its almost twice as good. All in all, the 6800 is weak-ass card for the price you pay.

Back
Top Bottom