PARTI!! Me=Senior Member!! YEHA!!

DarkBlade1

BSOD
I am a senior Member. I would like to thank the following people for their niceness and support: (if you are not mentioned and have been nice to me, sry, I can't remember all...) They are in no particular order either.

Lord Kalthorn, Alvino, AthlonFX, Camers, xXCobraXx, Money Man, David Lindon, TibsBeatAll, airiox, Charchris, AA225, ~mr mixx~, Morpheus, GeforcebOY, DPNPaintballer, mayorredbeard, NetLight, blp, Chaos Affinity, Reaper, Vertical435, RAFDOG, jac006, FuRgy, and many many more. THX ALL! I hope to be a guru soon!! Or maybe something more!

LOL you want to be a mod just as bad as I do. I seriously doubt he'll let you become one, but you never know. Patience is the key. That's what I'm doing.

Camers brought it up to him, he is supposed to let me, he just wasn't on today. He said great idea when we MSN chatted yesterday, so I hope he stays with that idea, I make a great MOD/Admin on futurerevolution.com

You will be one, I dont know if ill be one either. THX everyone (sarcasm) for a congrats..... Jeez.. Dont pity me now...

Back
Top Bottom