any good????

Yes, Pentium M is very very nice. 2MB L2 is a blessing. Intel needs to do all their processors like that, then I would like them. No, Xeons and P4s suck donkey balls... They are power hogs, slow, inefficient, and generate WAY TO MUCH HEAT! SUCKS! CRAP! I hate Intel, and they surrround the market with brainwashing messages making the P4 the BEST Processor in the world!! Bullshi*!!! That is a load of bull, and everyone knows it (well, everyone who knows about AMD being good at least, otherwise it would not be a market scheme....) :D

I Agree with AMD ZEN because i have an Intel like my sig says and it makes my room a tropical paradise! and makes a lump in the power bill as well!!!!!!

samurai could get a new CPU like TibsBeatAll said and the 9200 is ok for now and its low price :D

yep

yep, i know that my prosessor is kinnda crap and my graphics card aint brill, nut how much do you think it would cost to make it better?????

i LOVE my motherboard so i dont want to replace for a AMD 64 bit

Anyhow i know i need to start saving my pennys!!!

Hi,
Iam building a PC, Iam not sure if I should go for a P4 2.8, or a Intel 64, or whatever they call their 64-bit processors, should I cough up a bit more for a 64-bit, or stick with the 2.8?
Thanks

Not for long..... If AMD has their way.. Plus the only reason Intel is still doing Ok is because they flood the market and brainwash people into thinking the P4 is the only processor available to you, and that it is the best.... . YEAH....RIGHT!!!

as long as they keep that up they will live on, so you cant say intel are completely morons. They do after all have better marketing than amd

Back
Top Bottom