Carrer...

yes at this exact moment i have Programming/Networking as majors and liek a busines minor of some osrt or something like that b/c computer repair is easy so it's overpopulated and graphic/web design is not a constant job were you can have a constant job at that unless your a game graphic designer then your set but otherwise your usually stuck at you do this we give you this much money then your done and that's not good for a family. and besides... you can teach yourself graphic design :p and definetly wb.

Kupo said:
Hey i'm a Junior and i've been trying to think what field of computers to go in becuase i love computers in general (web design,graphic design, programming, computer repair etc. etc. etc.) So what do you guys think by the time i get outta college will be something iw ill be able to find jobs in preferably in East Coast but obviously i will not be too picky but what do you think will be overpacked fields etc. etc. any comments and suggestions would be appreciated :)
You know what's on the East Coast, and offers most Computer Fields you could think of?

Microsoft! :D

who says i wanna work at microsoft? :p and also that is a good idea but the point is i still need to figure out what carrer thingy for colelge heheh networking is probalgy a def. not sure bout progrmaming until next semester

Hmmm... well if you're best at Networking do that - or if you prefer something do that.

Don't not look into programming just because you can't do it. Do what you want to do and sort out being able to do it afterwards.

true but sometimes that isn't good to do b/c it screws you over. I dont' wanna be screwwed over hehe

Back
Top Bottom