What are YOU listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL yeah I hate iTunes...Because all my music in my computer are in WMA format, when I use iTunes I have to convert them all into AAC or whatever format it uses, and since I have like 1.69 GB of music in my comp, it takes about 1.4 days to convert them all... BTW I also don't like the user interface and look as much as Windows Media Player 10.

Yeah; Windows Media Player 10 is brilliant Graphically. The Icons are a nice change - finally most of the icons for Microsoft products have been changed. Once Visual Studio 2005 is out - all of the Icons from Major Microsoft products will have gone through the changes to make them nice.

Yeah, I like Windows Media Player 10. It has a very good layout, I like the buttons and the icons too.

Yeah, Winamp is nasty. Its not very aesthetically pleasant even with thousands of skins available. It as charchris said hogs resources dreadfully.

Windows Media Player 10 was better, resources wise when it was a Beta than Winamp 5 is as a release candidate. It really can be unstable.

Winamp is only good, because of the skins. But WMP is more basic. Which is perfect for my needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom