What are YOU listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No again it is very sick in the head to do something like that. I don't compare 80s pop to people having sex with animals. I don't like 80s pop, sure but I don't do comparsions like that. The music isn't weird nor can it be compared to something like that.

thanks DL! it needs to be!!! this topic would go out of hand as I known it would.

now evveryone... who cares??? really, I just listen to music cuase its good not care much about the backgrounds of the artists. and why fight over it??? Its a lost cause.

I doubt if any of its right in teh first place.

and would it interfreer with your lives??

It doesnt' need to be closed. IT can be brought back onto topic with civilized discussions with no problem. People must not insult other music tastes tho.

Giancarlo said:
It doesnt' need to be closed. IT can be brought back onto topic with civilized discussions with no problem. People must not insult other music tastes tho.
Absolutely.
I'm listening to Hot joints 2!!

I am listening to the pitter-patter of the 10-40 keyboards around me, and the soft talk occasionally interupted by the laugh and a "Yeah right"

(I'm in the library at school)

No music, but I could if I wanted, just open up iTunes and load up the stream. Probably would listen to the 80's channel, or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom