Hey thanx alot you ppl for helping me out

Sexybaby

Baseband Member
Hey everyone i just wanna thank you all so much for your advice and everything you have done to help me through my problem and stuff that i have with my bf and i just wanna give you guys all my luck for when someone else maybe comes along and asks for advice to the similar type of thing!! i know some ppl have flamed me and im sorry for what iv done so they can flame me but like other ppl said im a gurl and i needed help with this type of thing and its a social lounge so u can basically talk about anything in here!!! And i dont understand why some of you dont like us people using colour id the text didnt have colour in it where you write something then it will be fine but it does have something for colour so other ppl who want to use colour can if they want to ok!! anway thank you guys so much i really aprecaite alot thanx so much!!!!! if anybody ever needs help with anything please come to me straight away ok and il see wat i can do ok Thank you so much everybody
from Sexybaby
Real name is Michelle
and my email is littlesexyangel26@hotmail.com
if you ever wanna chat with me about something or you want some help just give me a shout ok

the link is can u help me or help me quick or why!!!
and the name of the topic who its done by is Sexybaby

did you no computer forums is about computers and computer related things

for help with BF GF talk to your friends or search google for a teen chat forum

i mean with the crap you have posted i think its obvious whats going on

thanx anyway evern tho if you havent seen me on here b4 its all great plessure thanx alot

NP.... if I helped you, which I didn't! MUUAHHA! Love the posts though, classic humor, still get a laugh out of those today! Matt........................be nice.............down boy, down!

One thing I will never understand is why???? Why of ALL places did you come to a forum for computers to do that. I mean, sure, it is ok to make friends, but WTF.... Why would you ask all of us about relationships... I mean half the people on here or more (me not included) are in love with their PC as their GF or BF..... We are nerds/geeks (me included), don't ask us for love advice... (me included...) All I do to please my GF is be nice, buy her a lot of stuff, bend to her will, and please her anytime I can (including but not limited to: the mall, dinner, stores, cars, swim meets, juda compitions (me not going in otherwords), and bed...) I try, what can I say..

Back
Top Bottom