Good movies to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the one with Jamie Foxx in it? Him and Tommy DAvidson crack me up and that girl named Lysterine, oh man. That was an old movie though, but what a classic.

Elektra's coming this Friday and I just found out that Fantastic 4 movie is coming out this July!!!!!! Holy crap that's a lot of comics turned movie.

TRDCorolla1 said:
You mean the one with Jamie Foxx in it? Him and Tommy DAvidson crack me up and that girl named Lysterine, oh man. That was an old movie though, but what a classic.

Elektra's coming this Friday and I just found out that Fantastic 4 movie is coming out this July!!!!!! Holy crap that's a lot of comics turned movie.

LOL yeah Jessica Alba is in the Fantastic Four movie thats coming out. And shes HOT HOT HOT!!! Hehe...

airiox said:
I am going to get "the Village" tuseday, its an awsome show.

You mean the 'The Village' made by M. Night Shylaman? Thats a dumb film...it's not even scary. Oh wait...a show??? Hmmm never heard of a show called "The Village"...

Jessica Alba's in it?!?!? Holy smokes!! I'm guessing she's playing Susan Richards (Invisible Woman)? That's news for me. Women in these kind of movies are generally pretty hot. In ELektra, there's Jennifer Garner and Typhoid Mary played by some half phillipino model.

Still scheduled is X-Men 3 (no idea when that will come out), SPiderman 3 & 4, Superman, Hulk 2?

hi

Hi guys I'm new to the board! My favorite movies would have to be
1.) Gladiator
2.) The Ring (Japan version)
3.) Black Hawk Down
4.) Initial D The Movie
5.) The Passion of the Christ
6.) Forrest Gump
7.) Ronin
8.) God Father series

1: King Arthur
2: Gladiator
3: Troy
4: Lord of the Rings (all)
5: Man in the Iron Mask
6: Independence Day
7: Alexander
8: Day After Tommorow
9: Jurassic Park
10: Battle Royale

King Arthur? I know it has a breastless UK chick in there but... I havent seen it but everyone thought it wasnt that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom