"Xenon" Codename for XBox 2

LOL yeah! The only good games they have is like Resident Evil, Monkey Ball 1&2 (extremely fun and addicting), and like Super Smash Bros. Melee...

Re:

AMD ZEN said:
AHAH!! XBOX2 will suk compared to Nintendo Revolution and PS3. Firstly, it doesn't use BLuRAY, and secondly, it only has 32bit processors.... so will the PS3, but the Nin Revolution will have 64bit processor(s). Only 256MB, wow that is cheap. Nin Rev will have 512MB DDR2 that runs at 667MHz... WOW, Microsoft is dumb for releasing this thing so early! And geez... WTF, ATi.... I think it is nVidia... But ok. Nintendo is partners with ATi, nVidia is partners with Microsoft. But ok, things change, so maybe this has also.. Still, "Xenon" will suk! And WTF is up with them naming the things after a NOBLE GAS!!!!.... THAT IS STUPID! And they went cheap on the HD, only 14GB.... LOLOL, Nin Rev will have a 40-60GB.... AHAHAH! Microsoft is cheap. They are using the image of the XBOX1 to sell this new Paperweight of a system.
I haven't actually seen anything on the Processor that will be used for the Xenon down to specifics?

So Early? Has anybody actually heard anything about this Nintendo Revolution?

Supposedly it uses multiple IBM Power5 processors that use the architecture similar to the Apple G5 processor, and they run at a reported 3.5+ Mhz. But these aren't written in stone yet, so I can't confirm anything.

PS3 will rule. Microsoft's planning to release the X-Box 2 around the same time Sony will release their PS3 which could be the end of this year or early next year (2006).

I know for sure I'm getting the PS3. Now, the last system I owned was a PS1 and that was a long time ago. This will be a nice jump for me, because I've been playing games on my PC. It's great, but I can see the true gaming consoles are better. I've been comparing graphics between PC, XBox, PS2, and Nintendo and I like what I see from the PS2. Especially the NBA Live 2005 game because i love sports games. The PS3 will be even better.

Xbox has way better sports games than PS2. Thanks to the graphics, it's more realisitic (you can actually see teh uniforms crease). And now that EA games signed a contract with Microsoft, all EA games will be online ready with Xbox Live (which pwns PS2's online).

I think X-Box and the Playstations are two of the best systems right now as far as gaming goes. I haven't been able to play any games online because of my limited bandwidth. Once I get cable internet installed, I'll be on there on a reglar basis (for my PC games). If we were to play X-Box games online, do we need to subsribe monthly for high speed internet service?

But theres one thing that the Xbox and PS2 can't beat. It's the PC. And, I think its $10 a month for Xbox Live, but I'm not so sure...

Back
Top Bottom