What consoles do you have?

PS2, Xbox, PC(DUH), i use to own a PS1 and N64(Classic) Gameboy Pocket, when released i will buy Xbox 2 and PS3 and PSP

alvino said:
The only thing I like about the new slimline PS2 is that it has built-in networking. Other than that its stupid....you don't need it that thin because it's going to stay at home anyways, so whats the point? Also, the darn thing is so frickin' thin that you have to shut it down in about 2 hours, or it'll overheat. And, Sony still didnt learn....WHY IS THERE STILL 2 GODDAMN CONTROLLER PORTS!!!!!

LOL why because i wont one and it will not overheat if you keep it on 12 hour max and after that i dont no, they built it for lots of reasons
1.you have networking

2.you can fit it under your tele easy sometimes they dont fit.

3.its a design.

4.Diffrent Picture Quailty.

5.its just nice.

All of them... except Atari's (those got thrown away), NES, SNES, Saturn, Genesis, Dreamcast, N64, Gamecube, PS1, PS1 Small One, PS2, SLim PS2, XBOX, etc, etc, AND OF COURSE MY PC!

I got Ps2, Xbox, Dreamcast (The best!), N64, AND THE GREAT SEGA GENESIS(Also the best!)!!

(I may have alot of consoles, but not alot of games for each of em)

AMD ZEN said:
All of them... except Atari's (those got thrown away), NES, SNES, Saturn, Genesis, Dreamcast, N64, Gamecube, PS1, PS1 Small One, PS2, SLim PS2, XBOX, etc, etc, AND OF COURSE MY PC!

lol rich dude

i got one of the atari joysticks that you plug into the tv with all the old classics on

Only got a PS2 left now, but over the years i've had the usual lot, starting with a ZX Spectrum! What a machine, but my favourite has to be the Sega Game Gear. That was cool! Stopped working a few years ago though... :mad:

2 gameboys
1 bameboy advanced
1 gameboy clour
2 ps1
2 ps2 1 new 1 old
1mega drive
2 pc's

must sell some lol.

I did have Nintendo, SNES, Gameboy ( the old gray bulky ones).

I do have right now Xbox and N64.

Back
Top Bottom