What are YOU listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL yeah, people who actually have sex with animals are just plain retarded and have no life...Hentai is ok though :p...

metal and rock music makes me hurl... teh damn peircing midrange sounds and whyininess about it and the rockers compaling how much thier lives suck.. ah heam. they have all this money, they never have to worry botu looking for jobs, they never have to worry about other life problems and what not. id like to have that much money, and paaaaalessseeee!!! would they ditch this whole dirty thing. they look like they havent took a shower in 3 months or more!!

I am currently listening to "Let Go" By: Frou Frou, off of the Garden State soundtrack.

It's a very good song!!

I have my iTunes on shuffle, so whatever comes up is what I'm listening to, there are many many dif. generes and such on there.

camers said:
Its a jokey way man, your all too up tight but think of it this way:

That music is kinda..like someone who watches Hentai or when you find something totaly weird and disturbing and cant imagining anyone doing it, like..having sex with animals..

Try downloading it, you'll see..its also forgein..aye aye aye..

-Anyways guys chill out..:p

Oh how nice.. comparing me to someone who watches hentai or someone who has sex with animals. Sick man, just plain sick. And plain retarded. You chill out.

Trance is great. It gives me something I can dance to, and it is quite catchy.

Chaos Affinity said:
Yeah I likes dimmu borgir, cradle of faith, my dying bridge, cannibal corpse, dying fetus, mushroomhead, goat whore, dream theater, and many others. Dimmu borgir is my favorite black metal, and my dying bridge is my favorite doom metal band. But the one band I hate so much it makes me want to kill something is slipknot there hair metal first of all and second, there chords are so simple its like all open and third, they sound horrible.

Dimmu Borgir admittedly are a fantastic band - no doubt about it - the first song I heard of theirs was Puritania - I bought one of their albums (Death Cult Armageddon) the next day and loved every second of it.

I disagree with your opinion on Slipknot - surely you can't deny that they're massively respected by many fans and artists alike from all over the world - their recent attendance at Dimebags funeral for example showed that Dimebag and the Abbott family respected them, which you can rarely say for other bands. I dunno, I just like their heavy, pure aggression filled music; new and old. I love their earlier songs like Spit It Out, Wait and Bleed, and Surfacing, and yet love their recent softer songs like Vermillion part 1/2, Circle and Duality. Corey Taylors vocals just fit that band and its image perfectly.

And hey, Joey Jordisons nothing short of amazing on drums, let's face it, he wouldn't have done most of Metallica's set at Download Festival (I was there ^_^) if he didn't have the talent to do it. ;)

Giancarlo said:
Oh how nice.. comparing me to someone who watches hentai or someone who has sex with animals. Sick man, just plain sick. And plain retarded. You chill out.

Trance is great. It gives me something I can dance to, and it is quite catchy.

Dude Gian, you need to chill...he's not comparing you to anything, but just the music that you listen to. I'm sure there's music that you hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom