check this out

so ati is better than nvidia? i thought that ati had spent more time advertising and nvidia researching to make better cards.

It's all opinion. I mean at this point, I think even nvidia fans have to admit that ati is better simply because of the x850, but that's just because it's ati's newest card and nvidia hasn't made their 6850 or whatever their newest card will be called. Nvidia is probably getting better sales though because of the SLI technology, but ati is also coming out with their own pretty soon and then that should give them some better competition.

ATI is NOT coming out with their SLI type very soon. Lol. They cannot copy SLI and their version of Dual Video cards has yet to make a breakthrough. They are using a method that is totally different from SLi, as Nvidia has it patented, lol.

So, ATI doesn't even have a near answer to SLI.

but, they do have an advantage with the new x850's.

oh yes, they're releasing a x800 pro with 12 pipelines and 128 gddr3 ram for only 200 dollars.

Ummm.. hello??? Nvidia??? You guys are in trouble.

yer but it aint his fault people bid things like that, someone brought a TESCO'S bag (shopping bag)
for 10 pound ($22), someone brought a mouse mat which was worth 5 pound ($9) and sold it for 50 pound ($110) dump people. lol

tibs where did you hear that about ati and dual gpu's. Not denying it or anything, it would just be new news to me since I heard that they were gonna come out with their own form of it in a month or so, but who knows.

The only place that is preordering those card is selling them for $650 so if you wanted to be the first and had the money...

No one would pay that though. They would just get two 6800 Ultras in SLI

How is Nvidia in trouble?

ATI dual card solution wont come out until next year or so.

The X850 isnt that great.

but the ati x800 pro and XT

have the best AA AF out of all the cards out there. So when you turn all that up the ati cards start to dominate

It also depends what games your playing, if your just gonna play hl2 and cs:s then go for the ati card since its optimized for it

Back
Top Bottom