Lets All Meet Up On A Game

When I get my computer parts for my new comp (I'd say about a week) and then my DSL, I will definitely be able to play. I play CS all the time at my friends house, but I haven't gone over there for about 2 months so my skill might of diminished a bit, but it'll come back. Then I'll own you all with my M4 and deagle!!

Giancarlo said:
That was quite wrong to do.. delete all those posts like that. Very, very wrong.
Actually they've been split - they're still there but cannot be viewed. After all - I cannot delete Posts or Threads.

Needless to say - I was asked to close the entire thread; this was the better option.

None of my games are downloading fast enough! :D

i love starcraft. it's so fun. also medal of honor alied assult becuase of the nice remake of omaha beach.

Charchris is it necessary to make 3 posts in a row, when you can just post it all in 1?

Trying to up your post count I bet.

See What I mean....

Charchris

Location: Sitting On Your CPU Fan I would play CS but someone stole my CD key...

Report Post | IP: Logged

January 5th, 2005, 07:30 AM
Re: Lets All Meet Up On A Game Post #34

Charchris

Location: Sitting On Your CPU Fan Umm what about the fact that we want to meet up in a game...

January 5th, 2005, 09:55 AM
Re: Lets All Meet Up On A Game Post #35

Charchris

Location: Sitting On Your CPU Fan ummm so what game we want to meet up in?

medal of honor allied assault all the way! kinda broke one of the discs though.. may cause me a little trouble. anyone know where i can get a cd emulator as free(ware)?? ;)

Looking to get call of duty too....looks a cracker!

Yeah, Call of Duty adn COD: United Offensive (expansion pack) are really good games, especially multiplayer. Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault is really good too.

Back
Top Bottom