Computer Specs

Well thats up in westcal and socal...I live in the south bay area, so all we've been getting is just rain (sorry, no floods).

In SoCal, a five year drought has been broken. Our water levels are back up. The problem was I was hoping the rain would come more leveled out.. instead of all at once lol.

hey i have a question allong the same lines

what is the best mobo,processor and ram(looking to up grade) i can get for a fair price

Hey have any you guys got a q-tec lighted up (half red and half blue) chassis fan and/or a murcury 400w power supply, ne ways whats the difference between my OEM Audigy 2 and the retail (exept the game bundle) whats the difference in the card?

Ahh! So basically put trance565, the OEM version of the Audigy 2 is the ''bulk'' version of the Audigy 2 without the added extras? Another Question i want to ask is that with the OEM version of the Audigy 2 that i have here, will i be able to Install a Audigy 2 Drivebay?, (I have that long pinned connection at the rear of the card) thanks for sorting me out m8tey! :D:)

Usually OEM is just the thing itself, without the extras. Foe example: OEM CPU's don't come with the CPU fan. But, retail CPU's do.

Back
Top Bottom