Computer Specs

Hmm, sounds fun. We have Hondas at our house, not sure of the makes, but one got destroyed in the flood 2 days ago... :(

what do u mean it got destroyed??? drifted down the road and fell off a cliff or something? if it's just waterlogged rebuild the engine

Honda's a pretty reliable...but I always see them every single day that it makes me go mad :p.

Umm, it got crushed... We have pneumatic flood gates. When I primed the system, the gates closed and smashed the ATV, not kidding here at all! I also almost got hypothermia, since I was in 38 degree water for 18 minutes in a wetsuit underwater priming a gray handle 300X trying to get the backup generator to turn on! Fianlly it did, and I hit all the switches for the pumps and gates, and smash goes one of our ATVs.... Lukcily not the new one with the GPS on it!

lol you have flood gates? where i live if theres a flood i hope it takes the neighbours before it comes to my house

Yes,I live on Geist Resevoir, but the river was so flooded, tehy could not open the dam up, since it would have flooded Carmel (another town!) I live near Indianapolis, and we got sooo much rain, that everything flooded everywhere. It feels like Asia here!

I'd send the bill to the government and tell them its their fault and that they can pay for the damages

Back
Top Bottom