New Processor and MOBO?

Its their money. Alvino, I have a job, and make 7.50 and hour... I work hard for my spending money. My parents only buy what they feel is "logical" in their own eyes. Meaning when I wanted my 30" LCD TV for my CPU Monitor (which got destoryed int he flood as well) I had to save for 2 years for it!

saving for 2 years takes too long...how much was it? im saving for 1 year for my new 4-wheeler then im buying i dont care how much money i got at that time

AMD ZEN said:
no, I had 13,500, and Gian, if you have the money, spend it. You can't take it with you to the grave right. The way I spend the money is my choice. My parents gave me the money, not like it was mine.

No. I won't spend it. I have approximately $10,000 in the bank but that's for my university. Yeah the way you spend money is your choice. I just think it is unwise.

AMD ZEN said:
Its their money. Alvino, I have a job, and make 7.50 and hour... I work hard for my spending money. My parents only buy what they feel is "logical" in their own eyes. Meaning when I wanted my 30" LCD TV for my CPU Monitor (which got destoryed int he flood as well) I had to save for 2 years for it!

You guys have floods???

Your kidding right Alvino?? I live near Indianapolis, basically northern Indy. We got 14" of rain!! I live on the banks on a large lake, with several feeding streams and tributaries. We have like 32,000$ flood gates, but the generator didn't trigger when the water broke through our sea wall. It just rushed through; normally the flodd gates close in under 10 secs, since they are pneumatic. However, the water came in, and had enough force to break our downstairs windows and door down, it was NOT pretty. My room is on that level, as well as our home theater. Everything was ruined! All my electronics and junk was destroyed, and well as all my books, etc! It is terrible! :(

I'm really sorry to hear that, AMD Zen. I hope things were insured well. But some things can't be replaced.

Thx Gian. It sucks bigtime. So many flood disasters everywhere! AHA! The world is flooding! Most is insured, but airlooms are not :(:(:(

Well it just runs in a cycle every 5-10 years. There have been worse floods then this... trust me on that one.. 1992/1993 I believe.. central US..

AMD ZEN said:
Your kidding right Alvino?? I live near Indianapolis, basically northern Indy. We got 14" of rain!! I live on the banks on a large lake, with several feeding streams and tributaries. We have like 32,000$ flood gates, but the generator didn't trigger when the water broke through our sea wall. It just rushed through; normally the flodd gates close in under 10 secs, since they are pneumatic. However, the water came in, and had enough force to break our downstairs windows and door down, it was NOT pretty. My room is on that level, as well as our home theater. Everything was ruined! All my electronics and junk was destroyed, and well as all my books, etc! It is terrible! :(

No I'm not kidding. I dont live in Indianapolis, I live in California.

EDIT>>> BTW I'm really sorry to hear that.

Back
Top Bottom