New Processor and MOBO?

Wait a second! There is no such thing as integrated processors! Mr. monger, try lifting the ZIF bar (Zero Insertion Force), the processor should come right out. Just lift it up and out. NO PROCESSOR IS INTEGRATED, IT IS ILLEGAL!! I looked it up.

what you mean its illegal...that sounds like a weird law, why would it be illegal to have an integrated CPU

Since the processor and MOBO companies are seperate entities, they cannot incorporate processors directly into Motherboard structure. That would infringe on sigularity laws. Intel could do that with their MOBOs, but it would be silly, and would case the bus lines to bottleneck without a pin configuration. WIthout a pin array, processing is slowed enormously.

It didn't work out as I planned. For some reason, the Opterons were only maxing out at 30%. I couldn't make them work at above 30% efficiency! IT was DIRT SLOW! I sent it back, I don't think TYAN has perfected the Dual Opteron SLi board yet, and then my parents got made, and took almost 11,000 dollars of what they gave me back because they told me I couldn't do it right, and to figure out something I could do with a smaller budget. They are a bunch of pricks. Anywho, I am over it now though.

no, I had 13,500, and Gian, if you have the money, spend it. You can't take it with you to the grave right. The way I spend the money is my choice. My parents gave me the money, not like it was mine.

Well we have to actually earn our money through a JOB. We don't just get $13,500 free from our parents...

your parents rich or something? i dont know how anyone can just give $13,000.00 away for someone to build a computer! or was it just given to you to do whatever you wanted with it?

P.S- i wouldnt have given it back :cool: i would have told them i spent it, or they just cant take back a gift

Back
Top Bottom