Gallery: Cases

AMD ZEN said:
You added them correct Gian? If not, that is pretty good. However, there are still 4 open fan slots in it! THat means up to 9 fans!

I admit I only have 2 more open fan slots. But that would be very noisy. I also have a 3 80MM expansion card cooler (3+6 80MM = 9). I still find the X-Navigator unappealing. Don't see what all the talk about it is... well I guess it has to do with more personal taste.

It does indeed. I like the rail mounts that are included, and the PSU is really quite and a POWERHOUSE! It comes with UV Sheathing around the wires, and thus, glows nicely. It looks cool, and the front fan adjuster works like a charm.

Yeah I get rail mounts too (ones that click in). The 420 watt power supply I took out and put in 480 watts. I just don't like the X-Navigator.. and IMHO, there are better cases out there.

Yeah, alot of cases these days have the rail-mount system. Eh...well liking cases depends on your personal taste...so you can't really say theres a 'perfect' case...

A case is like a work of art.. it all depends on which you like. I'm more for a solid color rather then the silver colored ones... colored aluminum is the best.

Yeah, colored aluminum is really cool. Oh BTW congratulations on becoming a Guru!

Back
Top Bottom