More Firefox Flaws?!

Well on the special own Forum , they have people who report things, are since it's a forum just for that browser the reports are brought to attention

right right away, so there is a fix for it, but it is not as vulnerable as I.E is to viruses.

Feels and looks better is personal, as is this Options menu, tabbing I will never understand... and Open-Source is not always safer; in fact of all Open Source projects only a tiny few are safer than anything Microsoft makes - but all the other things Internet Explorer has?

Firefox now, does actually have as many if not more bugs found than Internet Explorer with SP2 (which you all should be running anyway... so if you don't have it and Internet Explorer is bad, its your fault :D) and all of Internet Explorer's Bugs are fixed in days, a week tops. Firefox's Bugs are fixed... in what sort of time frame?

Yes, IE is just too rigid-looking, plus in mozilla you can download themes. IE hasn't been updated for several years, just new patches, so it's WAY behind. Open-Source, true, is not always safer, but in Mozilla's case, with so many professionals looking at the source, they can report and fix bugs far faster then the M$ testing department. And no, IE does not have less bugs then mozilla, where the hell did you get that from. Microsoft fixes stuff in a couple days, week max? Eh.. No. It doesn't. Maybe some minor minor updates, but it takes them ages to fix holes. They didn't realease a reliable anti-JPG exploit patch for ages.

Oh, and you can't argue that the options menu in Mozilla is better. For example, if you wanted to clear all passwords, all cookies, all files, all saved search entries, and all the pages you've visited, you'd have to first (in IE) click on: Delete files , then: Delete cookies , then: Delete history , then switch over to content, click on AutoComplete, and delete all files there. Plus it takes a while for those things to be deleted. In Mozilla, you just press one button, Delete All, in the privacy tab. I don't know about you, but for me, that's less work.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Firefox now, does actually have as many if not more bugs found than Internet Explorer with SP2 (which you all should be running anyway... so if you don't have it and Internet Explorer is bad, its your fault :D) and all of Internet Explorer's Bugs are fixed in days, a week tops. Firefox's Bugs are fixed... in what sort of time frame?

This is totally ridiculous. How can you say such things without a single source behind your statements? Firefox has far less bugs then IE. Infact I would go even as far as saying Netscape has less bugs then IE.

Firefox could have infinite areas where is is vunerable. It still wont matter. Cuz hackers like Firefox, hackers use firefox.

They hate IE and MicroSnot so they attack it.

naruto, a jump comic book character. Also naruto the anime that isnt out in the US yet.

I have seen less Flaws up for Internet Explorer than I have heard of for Firefox. There have been... 9, major ones put up on CNET for Firefox since SP2. There have been most certainly no more than 4, maybe 5 Updates for Internet Explorer since SP2.

Back
Top Bottom