Microsoft Anti Spy-Ware

I've tried it, and it seems to work okay, however, I'll need to use it a bit more before I can say for sure. I'll most likely end up sticking with ad-aware and spybot, though.

i have been using it just now and its excellent, it can block spy-ware when it gets on your PC and block them from installing tool bars on IE

Yeah. It is pretty good! I've been using it for a few days now and if I didn't need Kazaa I'd have no Spyware on here at all.

have you found out how to clear your history for programs, that is good you can clear your search tracks for Kazzaa if you wanted

Yeah im using spybot too but the guy needs too come out with updates a bit more but he is doing it for free so thats awsome cause it does cost him alot too make it

are u guys talking bout spybot being awsome or the microsoft 1 being awsome im gonna try it

203 days mine stops working, i hope microsoft doesn't charge for it when they make the final release

thats why i like it so much, you can fix problems with IE an delete your tracks on your computer.

Back
Top Bottom