Anyone Use WindowBlinds 4?

crysalis1

Baseband Member
I use WindowBlinds 4 & all the skins i download do not load the icons they bring nor do they load the wallpaper...Why is that? Is there some setting i need to tweak?

Any help is apreciated.....

I bought and used it for a while, but it gave me spyware and a whole bunch of shit that I couldnt get rid of. I ended up re-formatting my comp.

Anyway, I dont know what to tell you. Try looking in the help file, and if that doesnt have anything, just go to their website and ask for Tech Support.

Sorry I couldnt be of any more help!

--Pat Litke

Have you tried Style XP? You won't be able to use the same skins but there are a great many on themexp.org for it. You can probably get a free version on Shareaza.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Have you tried Style XP? You won't be able to use the same skins but there are a great many on themexp.org for it. You can probably get a free version on Shareaza.

Naugh never heard of it...I gotta check it out....Regardless, i figured out that Window Blinds does not edit your icons, so i i modified them myself. In regards to the wallpaper, it was doing it's job....Just that most of the skins did not include a Wallpaper....No biggy search for some wallpapers i liked and "wala" looking as good as can be....

Thanks for the advise Kalthorn & V-Box..... :)

Back
Top Bottom