What are YOU listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well mr mixx.... I only have 9 GB and only gonna have 15 tops of music and im not gonna install much of any other software on here and gonna clean out cache once a week and I have my paging file on its own partition and so as my music and personal files, as well as the OS on its own partion of course!

makes it hella lots faster!!!

no. to make my comp faster!!! and also to make backups easier... if I want to reformat I can just reformat the 10 GB partion and leave my reg files alone.

plus its easier on the hard drive!

Ah!

Lol; feel silly now :D Yeah - I do that, its useful for just organisation. Drive for Windows, Drive for Files, Drive for Websites and Drive for Downloading. Makes installing easier too because I only have a Pre-SP1 Windows - so I get two drives from that as big as Windows can see it, which is about 133Gigs. Then I get two 25 or so Gig Drives extra when I install SP1 and 2.

Yes for orginization and speed that is the way to go, but don't forget that a virus can cross over from partition to partition....

oneafterdark said:
na, its alright dude. I just think that its lame ya know? thats like somthing people hold dear. Its alright, its all in fun dude.

Alrights I'll stop being gay and we can go on with our lives :) .

3!

Just downloaded both Now Dance 2005 cds!! also now dance 2004 and 2003 as well!! great tracks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom