Does anybody like this music?

Sexybaby

Baseband Member
Hey has anybody heard of Metallica,Slipknot,Drowning pool,Breaking Benjamin,Sr71,Papa Roach,Nine Inch Needle,Niva,Ozzy Ozborne,Greenday,Blink182? Do u like this kind of music? What songs are you into? Have u heard Heavy Metal songs b4? Does anybody like the game Age of Empire II or III i havent played it b4 but my step dad does!! what about the game RuneScape? Does anybody know a website that i can become a Memeber of RunceScape game? Please tell me so i can Join

Please..... DON'T USE COLORS.

And if you don't want to get flamed,

1) Don't post idiotic posts like these on here. Keep it to one topic.

2) Learn how to spell. 'u' and 'b4' is not spelling, but you're not the only one with that problem...

3) Make topics that are accualy useful.

4) Google runescape, seriously...

5) don't use colors.

Oh and i like blink182 a lot, favorite band.

sexy baby i am the one with the proplem saying b4 and stuff like that i dont think rakedog knows what it is, faster texting to stuff like mobiles,emails stuff like tht u get hooked up to it easy. i dont like that music i am into RAP and RAP only, R.I.P EAZY-E

hey xx cobra xx
what do u mean u r the one with the problem? tell me and il tyand help and we will try and help eachother

rakedog said:
Please..... DON'T USE COLORS.

And if you don't want to get flamed,

1) Don't post idiotic posts like these on here. Keep it to one topic.

2) Learn how to spell. 'u' and 'b4' is not spelling, but you're not the only one with that problem...

3) Make topics that are accualy useful.

4) Google runescape, seriously...

5) don't use colors.

Oh and i like blink182 a lot, favorite band.

Yo Dog....Don't be so hard mon.....After all this is the Social Lounge
It does'nt matter if sexybaby uses colors in her text.

It's the content that matter's .....Anyway's , (she) ...i'm assuming that by her name : A guy would'nt give himself a name like that...

Is just trying to make convo....It's all good !!

Back
Top Bottom