Learning hardware

sareeam

Solid State Member
Hey,
I wanted to know in detail about a lot of hardware out there including new ones. Do u have any books for suggestions or any other methods for accomplishing this goal?

Any help would be greatly apprecialted.

Thank u

-Aman Sareen

Pick up an updated A+ learning book from your library (this is one of the ways I learned the vast amounts of cool knowledge I have now!) Check it out, it works!!

Yes, or you can go to a college or university bookstore and buy their computer books. They have a wide range to choose from including huge thick ones that will teach you everything you need to know to take the MCSE, A+, CCNA/CCNP (Cisco), Network +, etc. I still have muy original book on computer troubleshooting (A+ Certified) and it is a great text.

yeah, just take a visit to a bookstore or library and go to the technology section and see what they have to offer

Are there any specific titles? And A+...is it a book brand like ________ for dummies?

no, A+ is a certification that you can get for working on computers and such, they have learning books that teach you everything you need to know about the A+ cert and what will be on the test....etc.
what kind of things are you looking at learning? the dummies books are good for beginners in my opinion, I have a couple and I find them easy to understand and easy to learn from.

I am just looking to get an understanding the concept of each piece of hardware.

Back
Top Bottom