To David....

DarkBlade1

BSOD
I just wanted to tell you David that I did not want to argue with Giancardo, just rather tell him my opinion. Everytime I post anything that he disagrees with, he gets a nasty attitude, and flames me in some way. I am SICK of being flamed. That is one of the main reasons I went to FutureRevolution. CF is a great forum, but the flaming here sucks.... Way to much of it.. And please don't lock this thread, being that it is open, and nothing mean is said.... THX. :(

Ok, thanks for letting me know but we are being very cautious here to reduce the flaming and that is the reason we felt to lock the thread.
I think its best if you stay out of each others threads or reply with a mature matter.
Everyone can help reduce flamming, please use the report links.

I think you should of sent this as a private message to David, not post it on the forum. And I have nothing to say to you. CNET gave an editors choice to the Logitech Z-680 while the Klipsch did not get it. You are the one who came into a thread and screamed at me. You are the one with a nasty attitude.

Lets put the speaker issue in the past. Say that it got a little over heated and everyone has come out more mature.

erg...... Whatever Gian, I quit with you. Fine, Logitech wins, happy? Ok, moving right along... David, did you ever get a new GPU???

AMD ZEN said:
erg...... Whatever Gian, I quit with you. Fine, Logitech wins, happy? Ok, moving right along... David, did you ever get a new GPU???
I don't remember mentioning a new GPU?

A while ago, I asked what kinda GPU you had, and you said you had a Geforce3Ti, and I asked if you would be getting a newer one. You said, probably, but it would not be that great, since you do not game alot anyways. So, I take it as though you didn't... Too bad.. :(

EEEK... Hmm, you should think about upgrading a bit. Nothing extreme, just a little more push to your PC. The better the card, the faster the PC runs. I recommend for your purposes, an nVidia 5700LE, then OC it nicely, and bang, 35% increase of PC speed easily! You outta try it. :D

AMD ZEN said:
EEEK... Hmm, you should think about upgrading a bit. Nothing extreme, just a little more push to your PC. The better the card, the faster the PC runs. I recommend for your purposes, an nVidia 5700LE, then OC it nicely, and bang, 35% increase of PC speed easily! You outta try it. :D

Well some of us have to spend our money in other things. I got bills to pay for example. Yeah I recommended the 5700LE once or twice.. nice card for the low cost.

Back
Top Bottom