Speaker recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, your kidding right? Those are not the same systems we are classifying here buddy... That is the Klipsch 2.1.... Those are nothing compared to 5.1 Ultras.. Read poll before you post that crap. And ironically, the Logitech are more expensive!! HAHAHHAH! Shouldn't talk prices until you know what you are defending!!

I found one person who gave Logitech 4 out of 5 stars and that was for a rather ridiculous reason. At any rate, Klipsch's subwoofer has the tendency of buzzing, while Logitech does not. Shut the fuck up yourself.

This is a thread where I asked for advice.

Mods: Lock this thread.

AMD ZEN said:
BTW, your kidding right? Those are not the same systems we are classifying here buddy... That is the Klipsch 2.1.... Those are nothing compared to 5.1 Ultras.. Read poll before you post that crap. And ironically, the Logitech are more expensive!! HAHAHHAH! Shouldn't talk prices until you know what you are defending!!

what the hell is up with you? The logitech 5.1 system shoots the klipsch lip service 5.1 out of the sky. It is like those overpriced Sony speakers.. they don't work nicely at all. Read your own damn messages before you post crap. Again this is my thread where I asked for advice. If you don't have anything nice to say leave. You should buzz off.

Also, from that same poll, the first comment is this...

I went to Circuit City today and heard the AL 621 and the Klipsch promedia 5.1 today for myself. Given that the Klipsch promedia 5.1 is 5.1 surroudn sound and has two 8" subs, and costs a whopping $400, it's unfair competition for the others.

AHAH! YOU LOSE!! COMPUTER ILLITERATE I AM NOT, AND NOR AM I SPEAKER ILLITERATE!! SO DROP DEAD YOU TARD, BEFORE YOUR MOMMY SPANKS YOUR ASS FOR STUPIDITY!!!

AMD ZEN said:
Also, from that same poll, the first comment is this...

I went to Circuit City today and heard the AL 621 and the Klipsch promedia 5.1 today for myself. Given that the Klipsch promedia 5.1 is 5.1 surroudn sound and has two 8" subs, and costs a whopping $400, it's unfair competition for the others.

AHAH! YOU LOSE!! COMPUTER ILLITERATE I AM NOT, AND NOR AM I SPEAKER ILLITERATE!! SO DROP DEAD YOU TARD, BEFORE YOUR MOMMY SPANKS YOUR ASS FOR STUPIDITY!!!

Uh huh. Now why don't you stop spamming my thread with this made up nonsense, and start giving me advice that is constructive? I don't need someone coming in here saying "bawwawaw.. you are wrong! PHOXER, ME PWN UR @$$!" blah blah blah. Not only do you look like an idiot in the process, it is not good for this forum. I was asking for damn advice. Not an insult.

I GAVE YOU MY OPINION (FACT) and YOU ARGUED WITH ME AS USUAL. EVERYONE KNOWS HOW YOU ARE GIAN... GET OVER YOURSELF... JESUS, YOU ARE A STUCK UP LITTLE SNOB!!

PS- Overpriced is Logitech..

Lets compare...

Logitech: 399.99
Kilpsch Ultras: 319.00

Hmm, who is overpriced here? *thinks* Can't tell can you? Too bad........ SO VERY SAD, ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMD ZEN said:
I GAVE YOU MY OPINION (FACT) and YOU ARGUED WITH ME AS USUAL. EVERYONE KNOWS HOW YOU ARE GIAN... GET OVER YOURSELF... JESUS, YOU ARE A STUCK UP LITTLE SNOB!!

PS- Overpriced is Logitech..

Lets compare...

Logitech: 399.99
Kilpsch Ultras: 319.00

Hmm, who is overpriced here? *thinks* Can't tell can you? Too bad........ SO VERY SAD, ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO you know what price hunting is?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=44985&item=5154989865&rd=1

$153 - Logitech.

Really nice try. Klipsch can kiss my ass.

You are the stuck up little snob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom