why

its about helping me because i need help with things that have happened in my life and that are happening and can t get over them

Well, i guess of all places in this forum--this would be the ideal section. If I had personal problems I wouldn't refer or rely on the internet. Your close friends should help you a lot more in this case because they know and understand you. But if you want general opinions on how we would react, I guess we can give it a shot.

Probably means that it takes time to get over something. As an example: If you're mad at someone now, eventually, that grudge will dissipate in who knows how long. Or if you broken up recently with someone, it's hard at first. After a few days, weeks, or months (depending on how long you were in a relationship for and how serious you were), you'll eventually get over it and move on. Takes time to get over things so in a sense, heals your emotions and you're back to your regular self doing regular things without thinking about that person on a constant basis.

im not getting ova someone tho thats not the problem
the problem is need to know if i have a problem because since i left my bf behind at a camp site i cant even close my eyes becaus ei can see him and when he text's me i get all weird inside and all emotional and when i close my eyes to go to slep at night i see him talking to me and me and him having fun and him calling my name out and and i see his face and his smile and then i begin to cry cause it hurts so much and then when i close my eyes i see this other person who died at my school and i just dont know what to do because i cant go to sleep at night because what i c and hear so i havent slept in 4nights now!!
that is what my problem is about tho!!

Back
Top Bottom