Age of Empires III

Wow, the graphics are amazing. Much improved compared to previous versions. This game is as good as mine when it hits the shelves. Can't wait to play this online with my friends (MSN Gaming Zone).

It's a game for the PC. Age of Empires rule (Age of Kings+expansion pack). Lots of strategy to use. I had one game going for like 5 hours. Fortunately, it was on a Saturday so we had all the time in the world. After countless battles, I manage to pinpoint my enemy's location. I started to build a camp just outside his camp. Worked up resources and attacked. TUrns out, he had the same strategy. I'm on his side and he's builiding on my side. Go figure. Now we were on opposite sides of the map again!!! Finally beat him because he wasted all his gold and I had two different fronts using Pikeman's and scorpions.

It's like a role playing/strategy game in which you can play against the computer or other live players. You choose your civilization and that is who you control (Persians, Chinese, Mongols, etc). You build your way through different ages of time by gathering resources you need to advance (food, wood, gold, stone). Everything has a price and you use the resources to pay for them. Then you want to advance your technolgy and military of course because the object of the game is to defeat your enemy and conquer his territory. Everything in between is just gathering your resources and strengthening your military and your civilizations so they can cherish. You also build a strong defense in your territory at the same time to prevent your enemies from taking over your area.

this thread is about the upcoming Age of Empires 3 PC game. Perhaps you can try PMing someone to give advice regarding personal issues. Just a thought. It's getting really late and I have to work tomorrow. Give me a PM if you like or someone and will answer later. ZZZzzzzzzzz....... :eek: sleeping now.

i still dont get what u ppl are trying to tell me
what do i do about my problem i need some advice

Back
Top Bottom