lil help plz

scottyp123

Solid State Member
hey still thinking on a computer that i should get and well would it be better to go with AMD or intel for games r they the same or not. and is the GT graphics card worth the money. thanx

Go with AMD for gaming and yes the 6600 GT or the 6800 GT (you didnt state which) is worth the money.

Definitely go with AMD for gaming, Sempron for low-end, XP for mid, and 64 for high-end. And yeah you need to state which GT, but they are both great.

Yes, AMD Athlon 64 +3200 or +3500 939 socket. Get the new MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum motherboard that supports PCIe and dual channel DDR. Just got news of this smoking new motherboard that will be out soon. Maybe it's out now, but haven't seen it anywhere.

AMD ATHLON 64BIT 3400+ then overclock it to a 2.5G this is cheaper then buying a 3500+, get a soket 939, with a good MOBO with a socket 939 just make sure lol.

xx cobra xx said:
AMD ATHLON 64BIT 3400+ then overclock it to a 2.5G this is cheaper then buying a 3500+, get a soket 939, with a good MOBO with a socket 939 just make sure lol.

hey but how do u overclock it and what is a mobo sorry but can u please tell me thanx

Ok, here goes the power of the ZEN: Ready?

Buy an ASUS or GigaByte SLi capable nForce4 chipset MOBO if you can afford it, but they are much cheaper now.

I agree, buy an Athlon64 3500+ processor, or a 3800+, or 4000+, depending on your budget. If you have a HUGE Budget, go with the 4000+, if it is a smaller budget, go 3500+ , etc.

Next, buy two nVidia 6600GT PCI Express Cards if you are on a tight budget, or two nVidia 6800GTs/Ultras if you have a larger budget. The 6800s are much more powerful, but the 6600GTs are still kick ass!!

Ok, to overclock, you need a few things to know. Firstly, do you know what the BIOS is? Secondly, there is a multiplier on the Motherboard (small switch with tiny levers (switches) you change to change voltage settings and FSB mulitiplier. Then use the BIOS multiplier to change the total processor multiplier, and Overclock the processor. EASY. Do a google search for more details on how to overclock a CPU.

HOPE THIS EXPLANATION HELPED SOME. GOOD LUCK!!

Back
Top Bottom