Amd

mintrieri

Beta member
i know amd is the best for gaming, but which is the best, and fastest amd processor?
Whats the difference between
AMD Athlon 64
AMD Sempron and
AMD Athlon XP

I know that AMD 64 is very good. The best there. You're right, AMD is better for gaming and Intel for multi-tasking.

Athlon 64 for high-end, Athlon XP for mid-range and Athlon Sempron for budget systems.

for super high end server try the amd 64 Opeteron and for super high end gaming get an amd 64 fx (go fx)

FX is a waste of money, don't get it. Just get the AMD64 4000+ if you have the money, otherwise, get the 3500+. Just make sure they are 939 pin whatever you get! :D

I agree, the FX series as of right now is a bit of a waste when you can just get the 4000+ which is basically the same and much cheaper. And the opterons are for server running mainly as blah said.

AMD ZEN said:
FX is a waste of money, don't get it. Just get the AMD64 4000+ if you have the money, otherwise, get the 3500+. Just make sure they are 939 pin whatever you get! :D

Not as big of a waste as the P4 Extreme Edition.

How true, but really close!! FX is a total sales gimic for NOW, but later, it will be worth the money again.

Back
Top Bottom