Help Me quick

well my problem is that i had to levae my bf behind at a camp site and now i cant stop thinking about him and i cant even close my eyes for a sec or two because i hear his voice and i see him calling my name and i see me and him having a good time and when i close my eyes i see his face and then when he txt's me i get really upset because i miss him so much that i dont know what to do and the other day i hung up from him and then bursted out into tears because i miss him so much
and because he lives further away from me because i live in Westauckland and he lives in Howick (the other side of auckland)
and we wont be able to see each other till next year so yeah thats why i came on here to see if anyone would help me or help me through this!! and to all the ppl who dont understand gurls need to pay more attention in health because you will need to know more about them when u get older and older!!

people can talk about other things then computers. This is the social lounge. Its what it is used for.

as for your problem. umm... yeah...

Maybe I went a little far with the name calling and stuff, I guess that was immature. But seriously, it's just relaly annoying when someone comes on here and just starts making these random topics that mean nothing, I mean did you read what she was writing. This has nothing to do with not understanding girls, this could have been a guy for all I care, it just seemed like she was trying to be annoying or something. Whatever, I'm done with it anyway, I'm just glad you didn't take posts from my post count or ban me or something. And I have no problem helping her or giving advice, she just should of told us what her problem was from the very beginning and not made so many topics about it.

Sexybaby said:
well my problem is that i had to levae my bf behind at a camp site and now i cant stop thinking about him and i cant even close my eyes for a sec or two because i hear his voice and i see him calling my name and i see me and him having a good time and when i close my eyes i see his face and then when he txt's me i get really upset because i miss him so much that i dont know what to do and the other day i hung up from him and then bursted out into tears because i miss him so much
and because he lives further away from me because i live in Westauckland and he lives in Howick (the other side of auckland)
and we wont be able to see each other till next year so yeah thats why i came on here to see if anyone would help me or help me through this!! and to all the ppl who dont understand gurls need to pay more attention in health because you will need to know more about them when u get older and older!!

okay, lets not hang up on him any more that might make him mad and you don'nt want him mad. and you can'nt go to the mall with him or any thing? movies? some rec. activity? And jeez girl you must like this guy alot or something if you cant stop thinking about him for 2 seconds. just always remember that he probably is misssing you just as much as your missing him. also make sure your not setting your self up for a heart break because it will be very painfull and you already know what its like just to be away from him so watch out.

winterfreshpwnz said:
Maybe I went a little far with the name calling and stuff, I guess that was immature. But seriously, it's just relaly annoying when someone comes on here and just starts making these random topics that mean nothing, I mean did you read what she was writing. This has nothing to do with not understanding girls, this could have been a guy for all I care, it just seemed like she was trying to be annoying or something. Whatever, I'm done with it anyway, I'm just glad you didn't take posts from my post count or ban me or something. And I have no problem helping her or giving advice, she just should of told us what her problem was from the very beginning and not made so many topics about it.

Trust me its a girl thing.

Just be kinder to the newer folks. If it was a regular I wouldn't have had a problem. Just be nice the the newcomers.

ok thanx so much i know i cant go to the movies or da mall or places like that because we live too far away from each other!!! and i wanna know why i keep seeing him and hearing him in my head and in my eyes!!! please help am i going crazy?
by the way how'd you know about this situation so much?

Back
Top Bottom