Do i need AGP to get a new vid card

u cant get an agp unless u buy a whole new motherboard, agop adn pc are even remotely similar, even in size agp is quite larger and faster.......and u cannot get pci-express for a pci slot, u need a pci-express slot and only the newest and most expensive computers have pci-express slot, which is by far the fastest. Ati radeon cards seem to be made in pci still, maybe try a 9200 or somthing low because it isn't worth pouring a lot of money into a pci card

ok thnx i was thinking of getting a ATI Radeon 9200 or Verto GeForce FX 5200 after searching the internet.

the radeon is way better at those low levels....the nvidia make great mid to high priced cards though, but for cheaper cards radeon is usually the way to go

But will the ATi Radeon run Far Cry ,Doom 3, Half Life 2 ,true crime and Grand theft auto San Andreas (when it comes out on PC)

lol if your going that far you might need a better card i tryed it but it was #%$^ it should run HL2 smoothly

so what card do you reccomend or should i just stick to the ATI Radeon 9200and is the radeon 9550 a PCI card?

Back
Top Bottom