Link to DooM 3 petition (All DooMers must See)

u noe u have no life when u spend hours or days on end writing about a couple flaws in a movie, just be pleased they actually got the backing of a movie production agency because only 20-year old gamers will be seeing it

Its not just a few things. The thing isnt even doom at all. Thats why just forget its named doom cuz its not even close to doom.

ok, but would u rather have a movie thats kinda like doom or no movie at all, i mean its not going to be a box office star its going to do decent but for the most part it has a good chance to bomb so all the gamers out there should be happy to get something that is remotely and scarcely familiar to their favourite game which they spent days of their life enjoying

well apparently the Rock is playing Sarge and people like him

And these flaws were copied from Megagames.com and im 14 not a twenty year old gamer (FYI)

plus doing this took around 30 secs and reading it took around 5 mins not a whole day man wats your "Dissfunction" against this whats it gonna hurt to try and around 15 other big websites are also supplying links to the petition

thats not what i said, u need to read more carefully, i sed that they have spent a lot of time playing doom not petitioning it, dont angry if u cant read

I think the petition is pointless and won't change anything, you would have to have at least a few 100,000 for them to even care, let alone listen.

ya no kiding, and even then money has been pured into scripts probably and it would be a major loss of money to please a few thousand gamers

doom 1 was a classic. onyl one i got though, i cant beleive their ruining the movie. Don't worry, i got my 9mm here, ill take care of things :p.

They really are RUINING the DooM legacy though, why dont they just change the name? Someone name one similarity between the movie coming out and the game, except for the fact theirs guns in it. please. someone.

Back
Top Bottom