Good movies to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he shoud think about the quality of the plot and the whole movie in general. Maybe then he would get better reviews.

I just finished watching Blade Trinity. Typical action superhero type movie. Jessica Beal wasn't all that great for her role. Her acting in the fight scenes needed improvement. I would say wait for it to come on cable TV.

I just saw Alias (it's not a movie), but the 2 hour season premier was pretty good. New black ops for the CIA called APO (stupid name-Authorized Personnel Only), is just like SD-6, but working for the good guys instead of terrorism. Sidney's half sister joined the APO team and and got a permanent spot for her role. Once again, the suspense of the show leaves you wanting more just like in the previous seasons. Very suspensful. For those of you who are fans of "Alias" on ABC, you know what I mean.

Elektra is a must see coming out next week. I'm excited about that one being a comic book fan. White Noise looks good with Michael Keaton (what the hell has he been doing all this time?) I miss seeing him in the movies.

Just saw White Noise. The story line was thoughtful, but overall a very boring movie until about 3/4 way through to the end (I thought about walking out a couple of times, but hung in there). THen it got kind of exciting to see how it all folds out. All the questions get answered. The sound was very low during dialogue but got very loud during the suspensful and special effects parts of the movie. If those of you are interested in this move, wait to rent it. Not worth the $9.75 movie admissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom