Good movies to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
what? people really hated that movie. The only possible good thing is that Angie Jolie is in it.

They go as far to say that Alexander was bisexual. Give me a break.

There are tons of historical war films much better, Saving Private Ryan, Gladiator, The Last Samurai, Glory, Black Hawk Down, Braveheart... and Kill Bill VI & II. LOL

Titanic :D (liked that)
About a boy (watched for first time a few days ago)
Grease
Flubber

and the rest

There are tons of historical war films much better, Saving Private Ryan, Gladiator, The Last Samurai, Glory, Black Hawk Down, Braveheart... and Kill Bill VI & II. LOL

Gladiator is an awesome movie, but it was NOT historically correct on many counts. The usual trend is: If it's historically correct, it's boring, if it's exiting, it's not historically correct.

Braveheart....... I'm not even going to start on the historical mistakes it made.

Black hawk down - It was pretty accurate, but the story of Mike Durant was incomplete (didn't even show a lot of it). The death of humvee m-60 gunner Pilla wasn't ephisized, thought it was really the first death of the conflict, and really important. Smith's and Grit'z death's were accurate though.

airiox said:
If you havent seen it you have to. Its a Chinese import called HERO. Find it and watch it.

YAYA! Asian pride, baby! Yeah, its a good movie. They say its directed by Quentin Tarentino (The guy who made Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2), but that's pure bullshit.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Alexander :D

Can't beat a good historical war film! :D

Ewww....Alexander is a waste of 3 hours. Its not even worth renting. I agree with Airiox though, Angelina Jolie was the only good part in the movie (HOT HOT HOT!!! LOL).

well, the story line was very good i thought.....Kinda had you guessing at the start, but as the movie unfolds.....

you get sucked right into the movie....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom