Half Life 2

No, you have to have Half Life 2 installed on your computer with a working serial for online play in order to play the CS:S mod.

i just got Half-Life 2 and it coms with CS: source,

and holy shit, it's a fucken gay game, you unload 20bullets into somone and they dont' die, then the next time you respawn, you do the same thing, but you killthe guy in the second shot, and no, i'm not a noob, i know how to play my online first person shooters,

and i give that game a 4 outta 10

i'm sticken to my Operation Flashpoint: Resistince

yer same here i load so many bullets and the dont die i have got better got to admit tht but i wont to ply with someone from here now which is Computerforums who has got it.

Mäçh said:
i just got Half-Life 2 and it coms with CS: source,

and holy shit, it's a fucken gay game, you unload 20bullets into somone and they dont' die, then the next time you respawn, you do the same thing, but you killthe guy in the second shot, and no, i'm not a noob, i know how to play my online first person shooters,

and i give that game a 4 outta 10

i'm sticken to my Operation Flashpoint: Resistince

it's meant to be realistic. All the characters wear body armor, terrorist wear it under their clothes ct's over. So unloading 20 bullets into a persons body armor very well may not kill them.and we all know your exaggerating when you say 20 bullets, CS:s rocks! :p (sorry had to make that comment)

Mäçh said:
and holy shit, it's a fucken gay game, you unload 20bullets into somone and they dont' die, then the next time you respawn, you do the same thing, but you killthe guy in the second shot, and no, i'm not a noob, i

If you didn't rembember, there is something called RECOIL. If you just unload 20 bullets into them without stopping, chances are 95% of them will miss.

Back
Top Bottom