Lk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i do have to say that LK was here long before I came onto the seen.....And I was here when he was a GURU

As for him being an conciderate Mod, He is a very good one at that. This is my opinion, from the fact I was here with him For quite some time now...

"opps, sorry lord k"....... I meant conciderate & kind....
i just re-read this, and i must oppologize to Lord k......

I did'nt mean to miss type conciderate.....Sorry dude.

I and most everyone here will realize that i'm correct when saying that Lork k, is one of the best mods here at CF.

He does his job very well, and to sum up the rest of this reply.....I have been here w/Slayer / Root/ Lord k/ Matt/ crazyman/ and many more for a very long time now.....

Lord Kalthorn said:
Eitherway - I'll be watching this too. If I went after you on numerous threads I would have to ban myself - I disagree with you and hence start debate. If that is getting at you then you should find some insults to back up me going after you. I'm in more threads than you can remmember; if I loose a debate, which I don't :D, then I most certainly don't run away from it.

You go at me with the same old typical bullshit with as usual, no evidence backing it. I'm just getting tired of it. That simple. And you always lose debates. So don't ever say you don't. Especially when you are up against me.. you ran away once like a scared dog. :mad:

LK can be ok if he posted something good in my post when camers said he will ban me, he said i made a name just to get on well LK you was wrong look at the date i joined the forums on that name. lol LK is a good person i dont like CAMERS and everone nows that.

Giancarlo said:
You go at me with the same old typical bullshit with as usual, no evidence backing it. I'm just getting tired of it. That simple. And you always lose debates. So don't ever say you don't. Especially when you are up against me.. you ran away once like a scared dog. :mad:

Especially against you??? AHAHAHA!!! Oooook Mr. Big Ego...Just because you majored or are majoring in Political Science doesnt make you the best of the best.

Yeah, he's real good at debating (and I mean that), but he just keeps thinking that he's the center of the universe and the best of the best.

can i just say this is goner get out of hand i think we should stop this GIAN will get out of hand, LK does now his stuff and LK if you can solve my proplem out in computer help you are a god if you do any of them lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom