Want to upgrade my GeForce4 MX 420 Graphics Card

Does anybody know if the Geforce 6200 is out yet? It is a stripped down model of the 6600 for average users. The 6600GT is really tempting... but if you have the money go for it.

Yes the 6600GT is very fast and will be in some circumstances 4 times as The 6200 non-turbo cache is out. You can pick one up for as little as 100 bucks. But you have to have PCIex

i have the 9800 128mb pro and i like, very nice card for the price. I dunno how much it is in america since i live in canada. Plays Half Life 2 great except my CPU is a little slow for it. My friend has a 2.6ghz intel and he says he has very lil problems with gliches in games like HL2

you guys are all stupid, the dell comes with hardly any wattage in the psu, you will not be able to get a very good agp card. It probably cant even support a 9600xt.

Go die Leonard, you ATI and Intel fan-boy.

Bottom line, NEVER GET DELL. PERIOD. (Except for some of their laptops tho)

OKay.... So what you are telling me is... I can't get the 9800 PRO for my Dell (250 watt, underestimated peak of 361 watt). How much power does the 9800 PRO require?

Normal PCs like Dells,HP And Packardbells always use the smallest PSU the PC will take i mean i got a 250w PSU in this one

"you guys are all stupid, the dell comes with hardly any wattage in the psu, you will not be able to get a very good agp card. It probably cant even support a 9600xt."

I POSTED ON THE DELL FORUMS AND THEY SAID BOTH CARDS INCLUDING THE 9800PRO WILL BE HANDLED PERFECTLY FINE WITH THE DELL 250 WATTS. THEY ALSO SAID GO FOR THE NVIDIA xxx I FORGET SOMETHING BETTER THAN THE 9800PRO BUT SAME PRICE

Back
Top Bottom