Hdd

jritze

Solid State Member
OK..I backed up all my stuff on my 160 gig last night before i formatted my 120GIG(OS)After i got windows 2k back intalled, my secondary hdd was not apearing in my computer so i went to disk management and it showed Disk 0 wichh is formatted as Basic or w/e then i have Disk 1(160GIG) and it is Dynamic and Unreadable..when i click on it it dose nothing and when i click revert back to baic it says all data will be lost and i say no. How can i get back my stuff ,,cuz i have everything backed up on that and i NEED IT...

if u have a system restore that remembers ur previous config u could go that route, but if u dont im prayin gu have an external hdd backup

that was my backup.....i was sapose to dissconnect it before i formatted :(

well goggle it and find out, i mean a lot of times the re is trciky ways of restoring information, computers are smarter than u think, smarter than me by far...........i hate hddd thats why im not much of a help ive had to replace my at least 3 times over the course of several computers

i'v gone on google groups. some guy said somthing about a DOS program but he has not responded back yet :(:(

also in the future buy a exteral hdd to backup ur computer....u seem to have soo much on it....its work and sweat lost when 100 bucks in the first place lets u sleep at night without having to worry about silly hdd that seem to always screw up unless ur normal and not unlucky like me

Alright Somone...HELP (no offence to you blah blah)

and no external...just need to do it right next time...DISCONNECT THE HDD WHILE FORMATTING :)

Back
Top Bottom