Custom vs Dell

You'll be seriously hard pressed to get anything as good as this self made. With Free Delivery and you can still upgrade it on there if you want or find more money.

Well yeah - but how many people actually use Customer Service? He's planning on building his own - the only customer Service he will need is for them to send out a new bit if something really doesn't work.

Well more ppl use customer service than you actually realize.

BTW in your sig; 'Hopefully Father to no Offspring', have you been doing anything??? Like the in-bed-hands-on type of stuff???

No dude, he's the Capitain of Dandillions. I think he's being a bit too egoistic in his sig, but whatever...

Yeah, but he is really a lover of a beautiful girl. So maybe they eloped or something :p.

Ah hahaha; how do you know if I'm egotistic when you don't know who the Dandillions are? :D The Dandillions are Lord Kalthorn's Company of Battle hardened men from Thalmor who lead the Imperial Legion; of whom he is Legionnaire of hence the Title.

The entire thing is a joke though :D It was funnier than my old one. As for lover of a beautiful woman... that's for me to know and for you not too.

I've never thought people used Customer Support... its always pretty useless whoever you have. They are there merely to give you new bits when you determine something is broken.

I think i've seen this thing about customer services being in India not in your country but your call going all the way to India

Back
Top Bottom