Gallery: Cases

Giancarlo said:
That is the most ugly tacky thing I have ever seen in my life. And I thought my christmas lights were tacky. That's tacky. I'm sorry, AMD ZEN. That thing is an eye sore. Ouch.

Well the navigator is very nice tho. ;) But that first one.. uhhh... no.

And how are those super-towers? Do they have 5 5.25 drive bays? I didn't think so (at least the navigator doesn't). Those are more like mid-towers. I consider mine a full tower.

Umm I think the X-Navigator does have 5x 5.25 drive bays. And you need to see how tall the X-Navigator is to really classify the standard. It is a full tower. No offense, but I think the Raidmax is more like a mid-tower. But then again, thats what I think and I dont want to start an arguement, so yeah...

EDIT>>> Nevermind. Your case is full tower. It's the same height as the X-Navigator and the X-Superalien (My blue baby :D).

What is your deal with proving everyone wrong Giancarlo?

Is it some sort of weird fetish?

Anyways, I like that massive one, is that like, water cooling or something? The big pump at the bottom, or what...?

What's all the steal pipes inside for?

It's awesome!!

No. Just telling people that the X-Navigator is not my kind of case. I have left one space open for a 5.25 mounted cooling solution and could not settle with four bays. It is that simple. The X-Navigator is inadequate for my uses.

Hey do u guys buy them then customize them cause i was thinking about doing that
or do u guys buy them like that

my case

got my case for xmas. Spent all of my money on neons. here it is:-

mint.jpg

You added them correct Gian? If not, that is pretty good. However, there are still 4 open fan slots in it! THat means up to 9 fans!

Back
Top Bottom