hellllllllppp

johnnywest

Beta member
i just got a thermaltake shark case, chaintech "7NJL6" nForce2 Ultra 400, amd athlon xp 2500, gforce fx5200

my prob is, i plugged everything in and it wont come on, im thinking maybe the power supply but i duno

Make sure you have all the cords plugged into the motherboard, namely the power and reset switch. Be sure everything is plugged in, and is snuggly in place. It's mostly likely not your PSU. If anything, it's probably an unseated plug or something. Just go over it again, and be sure to watch out for static electricity.

The best way to go is to start over and check from the ground up...literally ;P Make sure nothing is shorting out on the case. Check that the ram is compatable with the board. If it has onboard video, see if your getting something though that...

There's a start...

i did that all 5 times. dont worry im not a that much of a dumbass. lmao, i have all the led plugs in right all and all that, i just had to use an old power supply from sum gateway cuz thats all i had. but im not sure if its the prob or not.

Back
Top Bottom