Purchasing new system

athlon64fx said:
you dont have to give into dells lies and bad marketing and all this other bull shut that makes people belive you get a lower price when that is only the price to lure you with, eveyrone does it not just dell but HP, Gateway, Sony, everyone!!!

Oh no.. just spend a ton more following your stinking advice, while you diss my advice calling it third rate (suggesting refurbished/rejected parts). You're nothing more then a hypocrite.

Im not dissing and these are my experinces..... and Ive done alot of ebaying to know and I also have a freind that makes TONS off ebay and has sold stuff like hardware and windows xp and shes helped crack down lots of fraudsters as well. if anyone knows ebay its her!! shes bought two systems from there and they did the same thing, she waited 2 months for one and it never came!!! and the other seller for system 2 teh system was compeltly wrong and it was gutted with a bad note in it.

both sellers were taken legal upon.

Obviously you and her don't know a damn thing. And you can't take legal action upon sellers. You can push non-delieverance complaint and get a reimbursement (that's how it was for the once it happened to me with a WiFI SD Card I never got). That was the first time I used Ebay. I wasn't looking to see the ratings. Check the ratings of the user before you buy (use your head).

I have had my Dell for about 3 years and have never had a problem with it at all. My dad has also had a Dell for that amount of time and has never had a problem with his. The only bad part is not knowing exactly what you have which is why I chose to start building my own system.

we did use the ratigns and there were several ratigns scams going on on ebay that sellers would create multiple accounts and then "buy" from thier other accounts to increase ratings. I heard that on netcraft and a few other sites. and several of those sold "complete computer systems"

look, ive had bad problems with ebay buying stuff from there and I just am telling my exeprices god damn it gian will you please stop it.

theres not of Phising going on there as well.netcraft reported at least 4 scams.

thats why I dotn go and buy the 75 dollar windows xp pro they have listed there. I was damn convinced to get it but found out that seller was busted by MS for it cuase they were illegal copies to begin with. MS has cracked down on lots of ebay sellers selling pirated copies of windows xp.

too much scams goin on there to depend on them soley for buying hardware, plus its USED most of the time even if they say its NEW!!!

Im not saying you guys are fraudsters. im saying that to let people know whats goin on onh ebay!!

Im not dissing any of you personally!!

Im just telling whats going on on thier lots of the time.

athlon64fx said:
we did use the ratigns and there were several ratigns scams going on on ebay that sellers would create multiple accounts and then "buy" from thier other accounts to increase ratings. I heard that on netcraft and a few other sites. and several of those sold "complete computer systems"

You try to worm your way out of this one with a complete B.S response. You know that is B.S. You had your problems fine, but millions of others have not.

too much scams goin on there to depend on them soley for buying hardware, plus its USED most of the time even if they say its NEW!!!

I can buy new very easily on Ebay from reputable sellers.

athlon64fx said:
Im not saying you guys are fraudsters. im saying that to let people know whats goin on onh ebay!!

There are millions of good sales going on at ebay, and there are just a few bad ones. But because there are a few bad sellers, doesn't discount the entire site. It is a great site. I got a pair of awesome speakers from there that would of been $200 but got them for a measling $50. I plugged them in and they worked perfectly. So please spare us.

.... Just don't buy online, got to a store pick it up and take a good look before you buy. I'd only buy online if it was a major company that has been up for sometime

i love this thread.

Dells rule. I should change my name to DellsBeatAll.
lol.

I think you guys are rating Dell way too critically. No shit sherlock, that dells aren't as good as what You or I would ever build. That's because we pick out our parts with tender loving care and make sure every single piece if fit for our needs.

Dells are pre-made, created for the low budget person with very little interest in hardcore gaming.

the Dells I have worked with in my life were fast, efficient, and lasting. no regrets. But then again, i don't go out and buy dimension desktops.

Back
Top Bottom